Fancy Nails!! - Nebula Nails
Matesse Elite - Graphite Shimmer
Matesse Elite - Cream Pearl
Matesse Elite - Blue Shimmer
Opi - Yoga-Ta Get This Blue
Matesse Elite - Neon 7 Thunderbold (magenta)
OPI - RapiDry TopCoat
1. Apply two coats of Graphite Shimmer and allow to dry completely
2. With a small nail art brush apply small irregular splotches of Cream Pearl concentrating in the center of the nail.
3. Again with a small brush apply Blue Shimmer around and lightly over the Cream Pearl. You don’t want this to look too perfect.
4. I don’t have a shimmery purple polish so I mixed Yoga-Ta Get This Blue and magenta. Obviously having one polish would be much easier. Use this color to add light irregular splotches around the Blue Shimmer.
5. Apply a top coat
NOTE: Don’t use a lot of any of the polished because you don’t want to completely cover over the black sparkled polish, which acts as your night sky. Apply all of the polishes thinly so you can see through them.
Fancy Nails!! - Spring Stripes
Butter Nail Lacquer - Wallis
Deborah Lippmann - I’m Not Innocent
Deborah Lippmann - My Old Flame
Matesse Elite - Sunburst
Matesse Elite - Thunderbolt
OPI - RapiDry TopCoat
1. Apply one coat of I’m Not Innocent as a base coat and allow to dry completely
2. With a long, thin nail art brush apply My Old Flame in randomly placed stripes to the nails.
3. Repeat the above step with Thunderbolt, then Sunburst, then I’m Not Innocent, then Wallis. Try not to put the red and yellow polish next to each other, it kinda looks like McDonalds colors otherwise.
5. Allow to dry and paint with a top coat
Matesse Elite - Solid Gold
Matesse Elite - Golden Pearl
Matesse Elite Nail Art Paint - Black
OPI - RapiDry Top Coat
1. Paint nails with two coats of Matesse Elite Solid Gold and allow to dry
2. Google image search “leopard print”!
3. Using Matesse Elite Golden Pearl apply the polish in irregular dots by holding the brush perpendicular to the nails and dotting the tips of the brush directly down on the nails. Be sure to wipe most of the polish of the brush so you can better control how much polish goes onto the nail.
4. Allow to dry
5. Using the Matesse Elite Nail Art Paint in Black make irregular black spots around the Golden Pearl polish trying to replicate the spot pattern of the leopard print image you presumably googled 3 steps ago.
6. Once the nails are mostly dry apply OPI RapiDry TopCoat to the entire nail.
Note: Don’t look at this and immediately assume you can’t do it. It looks much more difficult to do than it actually is. The spots should look irregular so the polish doesn’t have to be very precise, which is helpful when painting with your weaker hand.